We have 14 days until Christmas. Talking to my network of friends and business associates, most of us are feeling tired with the busy year that has gone by. Some of you may be feeling the same. With 14 days to go, we tend to want to HURRY our lives to get to the holiday season.
But when we are hurrying, we can dread our daily lives until then. Use the next 14 days to simply SLOW DOWN and appreciate the simple things in life. Reflect on this year and think about a few achievements you have made. It can be simple as:
- completing a 1-day training course
- helping a colleague at work
- learning a new skill
- making new friends
- or simply … surviving 2018!
Often we don’t stop and reflect. But when we do, think of how far we have come?
Reflect on the people who have helped you this year.
I would like to take this opportunity to send special thanks to a few people who have supported me in my business this year:
- Kristy Guo – who interviewed me and wrote an article about me
- Diana Thai – who diligently supported me at the Western Sydney Career Expo
- Alan Suy – who helped me with my major website technical update
- Leonie Stanfield – who encouraged me to apply for the Career Coaching awards and recently recommended me to speak at a CEO forum
- And of course yourself, who have taken the time to read my articles
With Christmas around the corner, if you are interested in buying a gift for someone, consider this gift voucher, buy a gift that keeps giving for a lifetime.
Confidence is priceless, a 15-minute resume review will help your friend or family member build their confidence in their resume and their career, a special gift that keeps giving ($50.00).
This program is called A Second opinion. See the attachment.
Have a wonderful week.